I'm Smile For You


Assalamualaikum ! 

Nampak ke tulisan kat gmbar tu ? Kalau xnampak nie dia !
" Nothing can be more beautiful than the smile free from tears "
The real thing that i wanna say is ....

Thanks for being my good friend this year ..
Thanks for being my besties this year (Myra,Azmina,Tasya,Naquib,Fahmi,Syed,Awang)
Thanks for layan me dngan baik *aku.mmg.suka.buat.ayat.bgitu*
Thanks for all your kindness to me ..
I know that i'm not that perfect as YOU ..
I also have a "BADNESS" ..
Aku tau msti korang pernah ckap yng aku nie terep baik, kan ? *guess only, dont take it serius*
Or maybe memang pun ada T_T 
Kalau aku prnah t'lepas ckap kat korang, SORRY ! MIANHAE-YO !
And, yeaa .. You've already forgiven.. 

And this is a BIG SMILE FOR YOU ALL(6JINGGASTUDENTS) !



Last words , I love you Frens ! I appreciate all of your kindness to me :')

Sincerly by me :
Effa Nur Natasha ex-6jingga2012

No comments:

Post a Comment